Monday, April 27, 2015

Born The Daughter Of Humble Converts And I'm Here To Pay It Forward

Jade got baptized! It was the biggest miracle of the week! We have done so much to try to get her baptized and something has always come up, but FINALLY she was baptized and it was a wonderful experience. We invited so many people to come to her baptism and they all came! It was a full room, actually so full that we didn't have anymore room to put more chairs! Her grandma was very emotional because she was so happy that the day finally came. I was also asked to give a talk at her baptism on the Holy Ghost and it was such a neat experience to be asked to speak. I love Jade so much. She's basically like my little sister and just to see her take the step to be baptized warmed my heart! She's so great. The Lord has blessed us so much!

We taught a new family on Wednesday. They're the Bailey family. It's a family of 4 that the elders found while walking in our area. They have a younger daughter who is 6 and a son who is 13. They're wonderful! We taught the Restoration and it was so powerful. Sister Robinson has become such a powerful missionary. When she testifies of Joseph Smith, it's incredible! The Spirit was so strong and we're excited to go back this upcoming Wednesday!

We spent about 3 hours yesterday at the hospital. Our recent convert's wife was admitted and she's having severe abdominal pain. It was nice to just be there with her and make her laugh. They're our Belizean family that we adore so much and they're our family away from home.

Well, that's a majority of what happened this week. Once again, I'm humbled by the opportunity to be here. I know that if I wouldn't have served a mission, my testimony would probably have never been as solid as it is right now. I know that if I would've stayed home to be with friends or family or even to just keep up with technology, I would've continued in my ways, not focusing on what's most important. The Gospel has changed me and the Atonement has changed me without even knowing it. Sometimes I do things and say things that I NEVER would've done before the mission. I don't care about myself anymore. I can definitely say that this mission has saved my life and I can't believe still that I'm here. I'm a missionary. I'm a representative of the Savior and I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT. 

If you're questioning a mission, stop and SERVE.

Sister Sanchez


Introducing to you Juicy Lumps! 



Oh, you know, just holding a pig that hates me. Ha, ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment