We've had some amazing things happen in Friendswood, TX. The Lord is really blessing us for doing our absolute best. There's always more we can do, though, so we're trying to find the things we need to sacrifice to be more converted to this work and to the Lord.
Our baptismal goal for April is 3. We're praying and fasting that we'll be able to hit this goal. We have people that are ready and we're so excited for them to take the step they need to gain their eternal salvation and become like our Father in Heaven. It has been such a blessing to work hand in hand with the Lord. By better understanding the Atonement, He has changed me and I hope to be able to change more.
This week we did a lot of tracting or door-to-door contacting because we're really trying to find more people to teach since all of our investigators are getting baptized. Sister Robinson and I are going to do a fast to sincerely ask the Lord to help us find more people. That is the hardest part of missionary work, especially in the Bible Belt of the USA. Ha, ha. But I have so much faith that EVERY area has multiple people that are prepared and we're anxious to find them.
While we were tracting, Sister Robinson got chased by a Chihuahua. It was HILARIOUS. It started to even run faster than her bike and she got so scared. She started pedaling faster and the look on her face was priceless ... I mean PRICELESS. I was laughing so hard. #MISSIONLIFE
The General Women's Meeting broadcast was great on Saturday, March 28. The family video they showed in the beginning of the broadcast was so great. I teared up a little thinking of Mom, of course. But I also cried thinking of how GRATEFUL I am to be able to be the Lord's representative, his missionary, during conference. What a special calling I have! It's unexplainable. The mission is REALLY hard and there are some days when I want to just give up, but I know for a fact that I can do this. I love my Lord and Savior with all that I have. I love this Gospel.
ALSO, I was in my bed one night and I turned to my side and SISTER ROBINSON has moved her bed RIGHT next to mine! Ha, ha. I guess she was scared because it was dark and she thinks she sees things, so she came to sleep next to me .... ha, ha. I freaked out, but it was fun. SLEEPOVER!
Love you all! Have a GREAT week.
Sister Sanchez
No comments:
Post a Comment