Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sister Hallmark.

Darci Snow Hallmark. 

Where do I begin? It is literally impossible for me to even decide what memory is my favorite. In reality, everything we've done together has made me happy. I was thinking about it the other day, and I cannot find anyone else besides my immediate family that means as much to me as you do! Honestly, you're the best friend I could ever wish for, my numba one. 

I'm so eternally grateful that I was able to meet you our freshman year. I cannot thank my Heavenly Father enough. We probably had one of the best years any freshman could have! I don't remember ever experiencing a dull moment with you. Living with you was something I wish I could do again. We stayed up all night laughing out butts off, not having a care in the world about how tired we would be the next day. We constantly did EVERYTHING together. 

I hope you still love me, even though I threw flour on you in the shower (; I was trying to bake a cake! YOLO. 

And that day when we decided to play in the snow? Priceless. Remember when my laundry didn't dry and we had underwear all over the apartment? Hahaha. OR every time we had brownies to bake we became the two happiest girls in the world. We didn't care about salmonella... WE ATE THAT BATTER LIKE THERE WAS NO TOMORROW. We went into cardiac arrest pretty much constantly, and we always found ways to prank each other. Hold onto your pants woman, I'm a comin'. 

From our first day, to now, no one has been a better friend to me then you have. I still don't know how lucky I got to be able to room with you & meet you. You molly mormon! You completely understand me thoroughly and I know you like the back of my hand. You have inspired me to be confident in what I do, and to rely on The Lord to guide me. I look up to you for being so caring and beautiful. 

I hope you know that I will always be there for laugh with you, cry with you, scream with you and fart with you. I can't imagine not being able to actually speak to you while you're gone, but I will be anxiously waiting your emails every Monday. I want you to know that you've impacted my life and i'll be looking forward to that day when you return. 

And no, I will not be married (: 

Now you will be gone for 18 months serving a mission for The Lord, and I'm so very proud of you for making the decision that you would serve. Although I have absolutely NO IDEA how I'm going to live day to day not being able to talk to you, but we'll write, and our friendship will be strengthened, I know it. 

I know you'll be an amazing instrument in God's hands and you'll touch people's hearts. I cannot wait to hear the stories you'll be sharing and to hear your experiences. 

You, my friend, are a precious soul, and God loves you so much. You mean so much more to me than you think. I will be praying for you everyday and I will still be supporting you always. 

Thank you for all you've done for me. For the kindness you've showed me and the laughter you've brought into my life. I wish you the best. 

This isn't a goodbye, it's a "see you later". 

I love you Darci! Go kick some butt in Brazil <3

"I am called of God. My authority is above that of the kings of the earth. By revelation I have been selected as a personal representative of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is my Master and he has chosen me to represent him. To stand in his place, to say and do what he himself would say and do if he personally were ministering to the very people to whom he has sent me. My voice is his voice, and my acts are his acts; my words are his words and my doctrine is his doctrine. My commission is to do what he wants done. To say what he wants said. To be a living modern witness in word and deed of the divinty of his great and marvelous latter-day work." 


You're going to change lives, Darci. People are going to thank you for bringing them the truth of the beautiful restored gospel. 

You go glen co co!

No comments:

Post a Comment