Sunday, January 19, 2014

Back in the Burg.

It's almost the third week into the semester and I LOVE being back. I missed Idaho so much, and Rexburg even more. I feel so at home here, it's pretty crazy.

Roommates. My roommates, Loryn, Brooke and Chelsea are like long lost sisters. We talk about it, and we honestly feel like we were all put together for a reason. We're so close already, I absolutely love it. It feels like I have known them forever! They're the best.

School has been great. I love all my classes, and professors. I really missed the BYU Idaho environment when I was home, and being back, I just feel such a strong confirmation that this is where I am supposed to be. 16 credits, bring it on.

Yeah, there's been downs, like any situation, but I always tell myself that things get better. Losing friends is never easy, especially when you feel like they are meant to be in your life. Maybe I'll figure things out later, or life will play out like it's always does, but regardless, I am happy and blessed.

To think a year ago I started out this college journey all scared and terrified....

Now I love it so much.. I never want to leave.
(Good thing I have 3 more years!)






No comments:

Post a Comment