Wednesday, December 21, 2016

BYU Round 1

I just finished my first semester at BYU. 

AND IT WAS A PARTY.

Still don't know the fight song.. but that's okay. Baby steps.
I just sing the "rise and shout" part and then the raw raw raw at the end. HAHAHA

This semester has been one of the greatest adventures.
I really had no clue what I was getting myself into when I decided to transfer from BYU-Idaho to BYU... 

I solidified my decision to transfer about two weeks before the semester started, and that was it!
To be honest, I was terrified at the idea. A new place, hundreds of students, a new ward, new classes and roommates. It was a leap of faith and let me tell you, 

I JUMPED

 But it felt right, so I went with it.

Not only did I learn how to really trust in God, but I learned how to study, AND how to get from one class to another in less than 5 min.

skilzzzzzz

... and how to stay awake at the library, especially on the quiet floor.
I've been stretched in many ways.

Not to mention that I made some of the greatest friendships. 

So, here's a little video I made compiling a few of MANY photos and videos of this first semester. 



Thank you, BYU. I really like you. 


OH, and thank you CHICK-FIL-A, you saved me on my hardest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment